Re: TWO THOUSAND FIVE DEE EMM ELL BAR BEE QUE!! LETS ROCK!!!!

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 08:24:46 EDT

In article <4292ABFD.4050005@aol.com>, SilverEightynine@aol.com (TerribleTom)
writes:

> Josh Battles wrote:
> >
> > TerribleTom wrote:
> >

> >> One fuel pressure regulator later - I have full full pressure!!!
> >>
> >> She purrs like a happy little demented pickup again hehehe
> >

> > Congrats Tom! Will she be attending the BBQ this year?
>
> Thanks dude! Yep - Christine will be there for sure. I'm planning
> several suprises - several of which are sitting in my closet. NEW
> STANDING RULE!!!
>
> If a JEEP gets stuck in THE PIT! A DODGE has to pull it out!
>
> I need voulneteers to operate video cameras at stratigic places to film
> the convoy into town Saturday evening to the ice cream shop. Who will
> have a video camera at the BBQ? I need to know how many cameras I will
> have inorder to film the right angles I want. This is all in
> preperation for the upcoming sequel to Silence Of The Rams. I plan on
> getting some good photo ops myself.
>
> So come one - come all - but be warned - its gonna be another year for
> the DML record books...
>
> I'm sitting here cranking Nickleback on the stereo...
>
> wanderlust in full blown epidemic proportions...
>
> school is out...
>
> work SUCKS...
>
> I gotta get the *HELL* outta this freaking house...
>
> and go insane on some muddy trails and get drunk around a fire...
>
> Bring lots of video tape...

Tom,
   I'll be bringing my MiniDV camcorder and a few extra batteries and tapes
this year. Plus I have this big old behemoth VHS video camera that I can’t get
replacement batteries for any longer. But I have a cigarette lighter adapter
that it works with and I’ve been contemplating ways to mount it to the light
bar looking over the cab or some other spot outside the truck. I’ll have to
work on fabricating a mount when I get a chance.
Do me a favor though; make sure to bring your tape from last year because I
want to dub a copy of it. I just picked up this new little Sony DVDirect unit
that captures directly to DVD in stand-alone mode with no PC required. Just
plug the camcorder or VCR into it and copy straight to disk.

Walt