RE: RE: Air Vents & Funky Smells

From: Marc W. Grobe (MGrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 12:57:27 EDT

Bernd,

I have a couple of vehicles that need this done to them. I have to buy
some BG44K for the annual service, so I might as well buy the BG
product. I had noticed that they offered a couple of products
previously, but didn't really know which I need.

In lieu of my calling BG do you know what the application differences
are between the Frigi-Clean and the Frigi-Fresh are? Perhaps the Clean
is a foam, which is what I need and the fresh is more aerosol-based?

Any clarification you can provide is appreciated.

-Marc-