Westin Nerf bars

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 15:49:22 EDT

)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:49:14 -0500

Looking to add nerf bars to the 05 Dak, preferably black ones.. already have
enough chrome on the grey ghost to suit my tastes.

About the only ones I can find for an 05 are Westin, either signature (steel
tube) or Platinum series (304 stainless). I'll go with the black powder
coated stainless, but they're only 18 gauge .. seems kinda thin to me.
anyone had experience with these? Also was kicking around the aluminum oval
tube, but I'm guessing they'll offer minimal protection from rocks & such
offroad.

Any suggestions or comments appreciate.

--
- Rich Werning