RE: RE: Yellowing Headlights

From: Peter A. Athens (athynz@verizon.net)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 13:38:59 EDT

Thanks Val, that link had some really good info on it. I tried to fix my
wife's headlights using bleach white and scrubbing it a bit but that didn't
work as well as I thought so I'm going to the local harley store and look
for some plexiglass windshield compound. I'll let you guys know how that
works out.

Pete

2000 CC SLT Flame Red/ Light Driftwood
3.9L V6 with homemade air intake