Re: OT: Dodge Charger Experience!

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 06:29:43 EDT

I seem to recall an article posted here or off of Dodges website about all of
their sedans reverting to rear wheel drive due to the increased safety
factors of frontal impacts vs that of front wheel drive? If I get a chance
I will hunt it down.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016