RE: EGR Block Off

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 06:44:55 EDT

The "easiest" way to block off the EGR port is to leave the EGR valve in
place and just block the vacuum line to it so it can't function. That's
assuming the EGR valve is not stuck in the open position.

You can also get a block-off plate from the dealer. I have the part #
around here someplace.

-Ray