Re: Re: Charger: What's in a name?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 13:24:32 EDT

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Tom Byrne wrote:

> My only complaints about the Charger are that I cannot get a stripped down
> models with a Hemi and I can't get a manual transmission.

I'd be extremely happy with an SRT-8 Charger even with all the required
lux options but my bahn burner will be a manual transmission vehicle. I
was pretty insulted when I asked the salesman about the availibility of a
manual and his excuse wasn't the electronics of the MDS system as I
expected it to be but isntead something about not wanting people to be
able to miss shifts and blow up their HEMIs.

screw you, buddy.

I'm looking at used M5s instead. Maybe in 6-8 months I can afford one.
It's a lot more car for about the same price.

--
MikeM