RE: RE: Throttle body spacer

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 21:49:20 EDT

plenum volume does not seem to increase performance, in fact, from the
article and paragraph you reference:

"The drawbacks are a weaker vacuum signal, a slower throttle response, and a
slight loss of torque from idle to 2000rpm due to the larger plenum."

This article does not reference tb spacers.

Rascal