Re: RE: Throttle body spacer

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Jun 18 2005 - 03:07:37 EDT

Article also says: "Ram charge wave tuning is stronger resulting in more
mid-range torque (6lbft) and top-end power (3hp)."

I'm going on the assumption that the manifolds benefit from the larger
plenum, and adding a TB spacer would increase the plenum size. For all
I know the two manifolds may be radically different and this doesn't
apply. Anyway, Senor Barnes, I shall bow to your AMC knowledge and
distilled water.