Re: Hood Latch Release SOLVED

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 03:02:19 EDT

Did you check your plastic buffers on the corners? Sometimes I've seen them
screwed up so high that they cause the hood latch to seize. Could also be a
reason why the clip came loose, there is a lot of pressure on the release
slide when the hood is really resting hard on the buffers. That bit about
moving the hood to one side is kinda innovative, I don't think I would have
come up with that. Biff