Re: Hood stuck HELP

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 06:15:18 EDT

After my collision repair job, sometimes I have to move the truck down the
driveway or a slow trip in the field holding handle open if noone is around
to do the 2 person method

On Tuesday June 21 2005 3:15 pm, James Calder wrote:
> This might work:
>
> 1st person push down on hood.
> 2nd person pull and hold lever out.
> 1st person releive pressure.
>
> That's what I had to do for a while on my '93. Now I have an AAR Cowl Hood
> with hood pins :)
>
> James

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016