Re: Re: GenII tire options

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 06:17:08 EDT

My brother is running 235/75r15 on my dads 95 2wd on after market 15x8 with no
clearance issues. Not sure of his backspacign or offset but I stole the
factory 95 15x7 and through them on my 95 4wd with no issues.

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016