Re: Re: Re: Gas mileage [how to improve]

From: Matt Brenneke (brenneke@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 08:17:44 EDT

I've got to agree with Bill here. I used to frequently travel between
St. Louis and Rolla, MO, and my gas millage was consistently better if
I filled up in Rolla. My driving style and truck usage was the same
at both locations, so the only real difference I could find was the
10% ethanol used in the greater St. Louis area.

-Matt Brenneke
'04 CC SXT 3.7L V6