RE: Too Hot in the Dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 07:58:38 EDT

Considering that the door is inside the A/C box, you'll have to remove the
unit in order to get to the door. Check the arm and actuator for the door
though...sometimes, the vacuum line will either kink or crack causing the
door not to move.

I've had to tear the evaporators out on many vehicles (a majority of them
being Ram/Dakota/Durango's - 93-03 models) at the dealership so if you need
any help on removing it...email me.

- Bernd