Re: Too Hot in the Dak (+ Daktoberfest)

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 20:36:49 EDT

We'd kinda like to go, but I don't have any vacation left this year, Plus I
don't really concider my Dak "road-worthy" for a trip of that distance yet.
I think I may have finally found my tranny leak (loose shifter), and my
electrical issue was traced down to one of my two batteries being toast (3
volts doesn't cut it). New battery ordered. If I get my heat issue worked
out then all of the big issues will be resolved and it should be ok for a
longer trip, but that doesn't resolve the issue of showing up before it's
over. I may be able to wing a Friday off, but we'll see.

Any chance of a Daktoberfest on the 7th-9th of October? Jan has a fitness
confrence she's looking to go to, but after looking at the map, DML HQ
really isn't allong the way very much...

David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's