Re: Too Hot in the Dak

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 20:41:51 EDT

On Tue, June 28, 2005 8:27 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> We came up with the idea to
> turn a couple of weld nuts into a clamp; Mike fabbed it up and I
> installed it with plenty of loctite; probably overkill, but I don't
> think Jason will be having *that* particular problem again. :-)

Very true. Ten thousand years from now some alien archaeologists are
going to be digging through the remains of our civilization and discover
that the rest of my truck has long since turned to dust except for the
Rhino bed liner and this weird cable clamp thing. I wonder what the
artists reconstruction will look like that they'll display in the museum.