Re: employee + discount?

From: kvmac45@comcast.net
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 00:24:44 EDT

In article <42D33A44.80100@yllwdkta.com>, talthoff@yllwdkta.com (Tim Althoff)
writes:

> Hey, long time since i posted...well my truck is really going down
> hill and i have busy with working, starting my own company, and married
> life.
>
> I would like to hear your guys opinions on the discounts that dodge has
> right now. I am really looking at a quad cab Ram or Dakota but thought
> i'd hear what you guys think. Are the dealers giving anything on trade
> in ect...
>
> Tim Althoff
> 99 SY REG 3.9 V6

There was an article in our local paper that said DC was considering doing a
similar employee pricing deal like GM has been running. Apparently GM has had
great success with theirs with something like a 40% jump in sales. It was
stated that Ford was not going to consider such an incentive program despite
steadily declining sales.