Re: employee + discount?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 00:28:43 EDT

Tim Althoff wrote:

> Hey, long time since i posted...well my truck is really going down hill
> and i have busy with working, starting my own company, and married life.
>
> I would like to hear your guys opinions on the discounts that dodge has
> right now. I am really looking at a quad cab Ram or Dakota but thought
> i'd hear what you guys think. Are the dealers giving anything on trade
> in ect...
>
> Tim Althoff
> 99 SY REG 3.9 V6

Hi Tim! Glad to see you're still around :) I know how it goes with the
busy stuff.

See my review of the Gen IV Dak in the archives fr my opinons heh

http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0409/0789.html

But keep in mind who the opinions are coming from heh - so drive one and
decide for yourself.

If you are going to sell the 99 - what would you be looking to get for
the truck? You said it needs work? I couldn't buy it right now - but
I'm always on the look out for a good Dak for later. Lemme know !

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *15* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/