RE: DML BBQ - ice cream + car show?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 11:12:38 EDT

I'd be up for that.
My group of 4-wheelin' friends meet for dinner every Thursday, and we start
out at a weekly car show place. No prizes though, just folks hanging around
looking at cars, old and new.

When the 4 or 5 heavily modded rigs pull out, we usually get some looks and
laughs. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....