Re: DML BBQ - ice cream + car show?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 18:22:18 EDT

Jon wrote:

> Hi BBQers,
>
> I just thought of something the other day and wanted to bring
> it up to see if there was any interest. There is an ice cream shop
> about 10-12 miles from DML HQ that has a cruise-in every friday
> night from 6-9pm.

That sounds awesome to me Jon! heheh buncha muddy 4x4's thundering into
a car show is my kinda idea of fun! I'll have to trailor Christine if
its going to be 10 miles - shes just not safe to drive on the road at
anything abocve 45 mph - plus I don't have insurance on it.

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *5* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/