5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 18:19:53 EDT

FIVE DAYS LEFT!!!

Well all I can say is I will be there with Christine... I'm going to
need to finish up some repairs and stuff there at the BBQ... I just
don't have time to do it all now.

I asked Jon about helping with some welding for cab mounts... could I
extend the fabrication work into bumper brackets? I think I have enough
plate metal for it - I was going to have brakets fabbed up by a shop
here in town but I'm out of time now.

Ever see The Mask? with Jim Carrey? Remember the scene where he kicks
the old Studebaker Champ and it falls to peices? Christine feels like
that when you drive it.

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *5* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/