RE: Inspirational movies, quotes

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 07:43:45 EDT

Hi Traci,

I guess my favorite quote would have to be this one from Dr. Mikao Usui:

Just for today, I will not worry
Just for today, I will not be angry
Just for today, I will do my work honestly
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings
Just for today, I will be kind to all living things.

I wish I could say that I've been able to live my life by this all the time
in the past but that would be a lie. It's a little easier to follow
nowadays since receiving my Second Degree Reiki certification, but the first
two lines are definitely not easy... hehehehe. I do try to say the quote to
myself every morning.

The other quotes that are near and dear to my heart are:

The heavens are calling you and wheel around you displaying to you their
eternal beauties and still your eye is looking on the ground... Dante

Understanding is a 3-edged sword - your side, their side, and the truth...
Ambassador Kosh, Babylon 5

--
Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)