Inspirational movies, quotes

From: Traci Pearson (pearsontechcomm@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 20:09:30 EDT

Hi all,
I just finished watching "The Replacements," one of my favorite movies.
Granted, it's fiction, but it still inspires me, not just in life but in
racing (and is racing not a metaphor for life?).

The movie also has one of my favorite sports quotes: "Pain heals, chicks
dig scars, glory lasts forever." (Do guys did scars? Cuz if they don't, I
may be screwed...)

So, I thought I'd ask all of you what your most inspirational sports movies
and quotes were. In my movie cabinet, I've also got "Cool Runnings,"
"Mystery, Alaska," and my absolute favorite, "Gumball Rally." On my
personal list I'd also include "Rudy."

I couldn't be paid enough to put "Driven" on my list.

So, what turns you people on to out there and do your best, no matter what?
What quotes keep you going when it seems everything is going to crap?

Thanks!
Traci

Traci Pearson
Pearson Technical Communication
Writing, Editing, Information Design • Print and Online
pearsontechcomm@comcast.net
(303) 410-9101