RE: Fuel Tank

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 15:39:52 EDT

I drained about 10 gallons of fuel out of an old Daytona this way before
I hauled it to the 'recycle bin'. On Mopar 2.2s and 2.5s (TBI and
turbo), one can hook a jumper from the + battery terminal to the + coil
terminal to run the fuel pump. I'm not sure if there is a way to do this
on the other Mopar engines, but it was so easy that it might be worth a
look.

The fuel was pretty fresh, so I ran a piece of hose from the TB fuel
inlet right into the tank of my other Daytona. =] I didn't have to
disassemble anything but one hose connection. Its best to run a
grounding cable between the two vehicles. I used jumper cables.

Tim

Can I hook up the pump wires to