Re: Tire clearance

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 02:32:40 EDT

Jon wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've got 33" BFG's on my Ram. Just random warped-mind-wanderings here, but
> would these fit on a stock 4x4 Dak, say a '97-'99?

Pretty sure they would rub on the front at full lock.

I have 31x10.5x15s on my 2000 4x4 and they clear on the front. (Was
also the stock size) IIRC, we have one or two people on the list that
have fit 32" tires on the 4x4 Gen III Daks. I think Bob Smith was one
of them. How much clearance he has would probably be a good indication.

-Bill