RE: Inspirational movies, quotes

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 08:58:51 EDT

I like "The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear" from the original "Dune"
movie:

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow my fear to
pass over me and through me. And when it has gone I will turn my inner
eye to see its path. And where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

Tim