RE: Tire clearance

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 10:43:24 EDT

For the sake of clarity, are these 33x12.5 R15 tires on the Ram?
I know at some point Dodge was using 16" rims for most of the Ram lineup
were they not?
If you have the 16" rims on the Ram, this discussion becomes moot unless you
plan on getting some new rims as well...

At any rate, i used to have 32x11.5 R15 BFG mud terrains on my 2000 Dak,
they rubbed at full lock, and with my "aggressive" driving style off-road,
they rubbed the fender wells here and there, and i made some small cuts for
clearance purposes.
I can't see the 33's fitting at all, and you'd likely take out the fenders
pretty quickly.

But check the rims first. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....