Josh - BBQ Drive east from Chicago

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 00:29:06 EDT

> Tom is going to meet up with me at my house at about 8 or 9 am on
Wednesday
> and we're going to depart from there. The whole of Interstate 80/294 that
> we'll be driving on all the way into Indiana is all ripped up and under
some
> serious construction. Needless to say with Tom's past history on
congested
> roadways full of small cars, we'll be taking the surface streets all the
way
> into Indiana and then rejoining with I80/94 at US41 where the road is nice
> and congestion/construction free. Unfortunately while saving us the
> frustrations of the infamous Chicagoland rush hour, it will also add about
40
> minutes onto our travel time.

Hey Josh, any chance you can somehow write up the directions around?
There's no way I can meet up with you guys Wed morning - just got home from
my camping trip about 30 min ago. I've got some serious cleaning and
repacking supplies before I head out to the BBQ on Thursday.

Looks like they're trying to make a long drive longer, so any advice you can
give me on my early morning drive from Milwaukee eastbound would be much
appreciated.

- Rich Werning