Re: BBQ - new guy chimes in

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 01:24:06 EDT

On Aug 2, 2005, at 10:38, Josh Battles wrote:

> I'm sure going to try and get one made. Sheena apparently is very
> excited
> about this idea and has told me about a few friends she's got who work
> in the
> motorsports industry, and a close friend of the family who owns a bike
> shop
> who might be able to get me some discounted parts and stuff. It's
> looking
> pretty hopeful. Once I get those CAD drawings from Colin I'll be able
> to get
> started modifying them to get something that I'll actually fit inside
> of. It
> should be fun, and I'll make the plans available for all the DML to
> view
> (once they're done) if there's interest.

sweet.

let me know if you need me to beat him up for you.

I've got some sweet buggy plans that I *hope* will come to be sometime
soon involving my stock Dak rear axle and the 2.5L/5sp combo coming out
of a friends Jeep.... Along with dreams of a single seat 500cc air
cooled twin baja car type deal, of course.

--
Michael Maskalans   <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652            home.585.935.7129