RE: Subject: Re: Re: Looks like i'll be parting her out

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 12:00:47 EDT

I am just going off of my experience. or i should what State Farm told me.

My experience is that if he gets a new frame, He should by all rights not
have a clean title for that truck. The frame wont have the correct numbers
on it.

When i hit the curb with my truck a few years ago. The only thing i did was
smack the passenger side tire. Well i ended up bending the bracket that is
welded to the frame that holds the lower control arm, i had everything but
the upper control arm replaced. They ended up, I think just bending it back
far enough to clear the new control arm. The body shop where i took it and
the insurance company told me that if they couldnt fix it, it would require
a new frame and then my truck would have salvage/junk title.