National Meet campgrounds

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 12:42:35 EDT

I originally sent the message below to the DML National Meet Yahoo group.
For the benefit of anyone not subscribed to that group, I'm re-posting it
here.

I've been leaning towards keeping the National Meet planning separate from
the DML to avoid cluttering up this list, as I know that not everyone here
will be able to make it. Maybe I'm worried about nothing, though. Does
anyone else prefer to keep this separate, or is it just as well off to
have it on the DML? Does it bother anyone to have this kind of stuff on
the list?