Re: [now] Offroad buggies [was] new guy chimes in

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 23:14:22 EDT

Brian Fitchett said:

> Nothing like having an overpriced engine that has to be fixed all the
> time and continually leaks oil. (c: It would be cool, but a used honda
> V-twin engine (I am partial to the 1800 myself) would have more
> horsepower, look cool, not leak AND be reliable. True it wouldnt sound
> the same... but is sound more important than performance?!?

and it would be fuel injected most likely which will probably end up being
important as it'll be tipped over climbing up stuff probably. I had actually
thought about using a honda or kawasaki 4cylinder mated to a motorcycle trans
that has reverse. There has to be someone out there that makes a bike with
reverse.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com