Re: [now] Offroad buggies [was] new guy chimes in

From: Brian Fitchett (bfitchett@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 15:45:25 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

> Sheena tells me that her friend who owns the motorcycle repair shop
> apparently specializes in Harleys. How cool would that be to have a monster
> v-twin on the cart? It would sound really cool on the desert I bet.

Nothing like having an overpriced engine that has to be fixed all the
time and continually leaks oil. (c: It would be cool, but a used honda
V-twin engine (I am partial to the 1800 myself) would have more
horsepower, look cool, not leak AND be reliable. True it wouldnt sound
the same... but is sound more important than performance?!?

Brian