Re: [now] Offroad buggies [was] new guy chimes in

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 23:58:56 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> "Rich Werning" <rwerning@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>
> : Checked out the pics on your site - man, now this is taking your buggy off
> : some sweet jumps!
>
> : http://home.tepidcola.com/gallery/mbmw05/100B3320_1
>

> Heheheh! For sure. I love the expression of the guy in the
> background. :-)

all they broke was an inner tie rod end on the driver's side. also bent
their steering rack but not badly enough to matter. university of
*wisconsin* - Stout. pretty sweet car - machined aluminum a-arms and a
bit of other weight-saving bling. obviously VERY stout. officials were
not too happy at that event =)

someone in the background was clearly a bit shocked. wonder who that was...

--
MikeM
SAS thing