RE: RE: The dealer who sold me the Dak

From: JameyWelch@freightliner.com
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 15:00:10 EDT

I bought the aftermarket "EasyCare" warranty and found that you had to meet
a $100 deductible then they would send their inspectors to inspect if the
claim was over $500. The warranty was $1800+ and I had some contamination
in my brake fluid reservoir and they didn't cover the problem. I wasn't
happy. Then, I had my rear end shear some teeth off in the differential and
EasyCare paid for this. This cost $2200+ and they covered this right before
the warranty expired, so yes, it is a gamble that may pay off in the long
run or it might not? My 2 cents...