Re: Upper control arm bushings

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 16:39:22 EDT

"Chocolate Salty Balls - CSB -" <csb_jk@hotmail.com> wrote:
: Also, they told me that my "steering coupler" is not very tight. It's some
: kind of telescoping universal joint that attaches the top and bottom half of
: my steering. I can't seem to find one to buy anywhere. Does anyone know
: where I might procure one of these?

  Sam,

  Give Tenafly Chrysler-Jeep a try:

 http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213794

   They've got really good prices overall and on-line ordering. My
only beef with them so far is that if a part is discontinued, your
order will just sort've dissapear. Your card never gets charged,
the part never shows up, they don't contact you to tell you what
is happening, an e-mail inquiring about order status will go
unreturned... :-) Anyway, see if you can use their on-line
catalog to drill down to the part you need. If all else fails,
go to a Dodge parts counter and have them look up the part number
and price for you on the computer. If its available, that's the
most likely place you'll be able to find it, or at least you'll
be able to find out if it is still being made. (The competence
of the parts guy behind the computer will come into play here
a bit...)

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger --- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | '70 Barracuda, '90 Dakota Convertible, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota | | '96 Intruder, '96 Kolb FireFly, '99 Cherokee, '01 Ram 3500 | `----------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com --'