Re: Rhino your cell phone!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 15:25:16 EDT

On Wed, August 24, 2005 2:42 pm, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
> : I guess Rhino has been Kleenexed now.

That, or Xeroxed.

> BTW, as far as getting stuff like this, you can buy spray cans
> of bedliner material at Wal-Mart. I used them to do my winch bumper
> on the Ram. Its nowhere near as rough a texture as LineX though,
> so if the purpose is for a better grip, you will probably be happier
> with something else.

That's interesting. How durable is the spray can stuff? This page has
re-kindled my interest in applying some Rhino / Line-X / Herculiner to the
front edge of the hood on my '95. The area that used to be covered by the
vinyl hood guard (aka dirt trap) as seen here:
http://www.dakota-truck.net/PICS/bleazard01.jpg