RE: Lower a 4x4

From: James Calder (jCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 16:40:42 EDT

If I lowered a 4x4, it wouldn't be used for off-roading. I live in FL and
do a lot of driving in Daytona on the beach. During high tide (especially
during full moons) the traffic pattern is diverted towards the soft stuff.
I which I had 4x4 a few times. I would also be prepared for the
blizzards...

How much higher is a Gen II 4x4 than a 2x4?