Re: The joys of parenthood...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 01:47:17 EDT

Rich Werning wrote:
> Welp, for those that were at the BBQ, you'll probably remember my nice shiny
> new 2005 Graphite Grey dak, spotless, scratchless and dent free.
>
> That last part is the key term here - dent free. My 16 y/o son always asks
> to take the Dak when he's going to go do something, needless to say common
> sense always told me to not let him, so he never got to drive it without me
> in the passengers seat.
>
> Over the weekend he wanted to go to the gym to work out and none of the
> other vehicles were around, so being the kind (sucker) trusting (foolish)
> father that I am, I handed him the keys and jokingly said "don't crash it,
> or else".
>
> Ya, you guessed it.. first time he took the Dak out he crashed it. He bashed
> in a door in a parking lot, didn't give himself enough turning radius and
> pushed the door in against some van's bumper. Barely scratched their
> bumper, $1800 worth of damage to the Dak.
>
> Hell, if I would have know he was going to pop the Daks cherry and bust it
> up, I would have taken it out at Jon's and done it first. Oh well, atleast
> that edge of "do I really want to dent my truck" is going to be long gone by
> the Denver BBQ. lol.

YEOW!

Damn Rich! LOL that sucks royally man! You have hardly even had it
more than a few months right? LOL brutal! You sir, cannot blame it on
your son heh nope... our Dak was on The Homeland... and picked up traces
of The Mud. Even though it may only have been surface dirt on your tire
tread... it still is part of The Pit. Your truck has now been posessed
forever.

Muhahahahah MUHAHAHAAHH!!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA HAAAAAAA!

*twitch*....

I'm ok...

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine