Re: The joys of parenthood...

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 09:54:22 EDT

Terrible Tom said:

> YEOW!
>
> Damn Rich! LOL that sucks royally man! You have hardly even had it
> more than a few months right? LOL brutal! You sir, cannot blame it on
> your son heh nope... our Dak was on The Homeland... and picked up traces
> of The Mud. Even though it may only have been surface dirt on your tire
> tread... it still is part of The Pit. Your truck has now been posessed
> forever.
>
> Muhahahahah MUHAHAHAAHH!!
>
> MUHAHAHAHAHA
>
> HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA HAAAAAAA!
>
> *twitch*....
>
> I'm ok...

Tom: Please remember to take your pills.

Rich: That sucks man, sorry to hear it. I had mine 6 months when I got into
a collision with it. I got the letter from Dodge congradulating me on owning
my truck for 6 months later that day. In the letter they said "we hope
you've had a chance to test the durability of your new Dakota!" Well, I sure
tested it alright. Now you just have to help him buy his own car so the dak
will be safe.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com