RE: Rhino your cell phone!

From: Joseph A. Orsini (Joeman@gbonline.com)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:05:26 EDT

I've een thinking of doing something similiar with my car trailer, has a
steel deck and would probably last longer is it was coated with something
besides paint. What do you guys think of towing and 18' open car trailer
with a '99 2wd 318 powered RC short box? I voted against it and bought a
older 3/4 ton brand X truck for hauling the trailer and bad weather driving.
I just thought the Dak was to small and it would be more like the trailer
was towing the truck. Plenty of engine but not enough truck?

-Joe