Re: Gas Prices

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 04:05:17 EDT

We pay 2.28 EURO / mid per LITER that are about $2.78 for a gallon we have to pay something $8.63.
When the prices are going higher I have to use the train/bus. You see less cars on the streets every day.
BTW BP does have a profit plus from $4 billion. So the war and the hurrican are the cause of the high oil prices?

Greetings from Europe
Stebel