Gas Prices

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 22:57:16 EDT

Hmm - last time I posted about gas prices - I think it started a flame
war...

Just posting to report that gas has hit the $3.00 for regular, mark in
the northwoods of Wisconsin.

Most stations are at $2.85 /reg - $2.95/ mid - $3.05 /premium

But one local mom and pop place jacked it all the way up to $3.00/reg
and $3.15 for premium...

The Ram is about to go in early storage - I'm hunting for anything with
  a 4 banger 5 speed...

Anyone got an old Escort or Neon for sale? cheap?

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine