RE: Gas Prices

From: Pindell, Tim (TPindell@otterbein.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 13:56:11 EDT

Holy Profiteering! On my way back from lunch today, I saw a Speedway
station with $3.199 for 89 octane and $3.099 for 87. I didn't stop to
see what 91 was priced at. That station is usually fairly reasonable,
but it makes that $2.469 I paid on Monday look like a steal. As soon as
the GLHT is out of the paint shop, the Dak goes back into the toy box
until the snow flies.

If I didn't live only 4 miles from work, I might be able to justify
snooping around for that 1969 Triumph Bonneville I've always wanted.

----