RE: Points Standing Update

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 19:56:45 EDT

Hi Bob,

Your track sure does some odd things... compared to NHRA. Here it's the
driver who is in points, not the car, and there will be NO substitutions.
If you have to switch cars for some reason it's ok, as long as it fits in
the class you are entered. But you can't have another person drive for
you. A few have tried but they've been disqualified!

Best of luck in getting this resolved in your favor (as it should be)!

Ray