Re: Help - stupid window cranks and Voltage needle needed

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 10:27:04 EDT

Ryan Stewart said:

> I have posted about this before, and some kind soul even sent me a
> couple of clips I promptly misplaced.....
>
> Anyhow, I need the little C-Clips that hold the window cranks on in my
> 99 R/T. I have never been able to find a C-Clip that matched it at the
> auto parts stores. If someone has some they could sell me or tell me
> EXACTLY what I need to look for at the autoparts store, it would be
> GREATLY appreciated!
>
> I also need one of the small gauge needles for the dash, lost my voltage
> one. Anyone have an extra they can spare?
>
> Thanks in advance fellas,

I didn't know you could get an R/T with crank windows. Sounds like you got
stiffed in the options department. ;)

Anyway, I used to have a bag full of those little clips laying around. I'll
see if I can find it for you.

If I can't find the ones I've got, any car dealership's parts department
should have them. I got a bunch from my friend who works at the parts counter
at a chevy dealer. They're basically the same thing so it doesn't really
matter where you get them. I'd be willing to bet that you could find
something locally at the dealer or a glass & trim shop in your area.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com