Re: Re: The Dak is gone/Buy American...etc.

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 03:52:19 EDT

But isnīt that in all categories such as Electronics, food, ... . The asian market is taking place in many places of our life. They are too cheap and didnīt do more worse work than in our countries. They learned a lot and when the the countries such like germany, usa, canada, ... donīt do something in their system they will grow and grow. In the far fututure everything you eat, use, ... will have come from asia. Look at the jeans market. the pick the cotton in africa, ship them to asia, where the make yarn, ship the yarn to poland where they weaving the Levis jeans. ?Real american jeans?
But the market in Poland sees the same evolution as in old europe, they will get higher money for their jobs and so on. The industrie is searching for another country where they can make better profit.

I think the main problem is the globalisation. With that weapon the industrie has more power to use the cheapes infrastructure to earn more money.

Many companies are going out of germany because it is to expensive. Made in germany means nothing anymore in the world. I thing the same evolution will be in the us.

Stebel