RE: RE: Re: The Dak is gone

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 11:36:31 EDT

You point is well taken Tim. This is a fact:

There is only ONE car, made in the U.S. with every part coming from America.

That car is the Honda Accord.

I believe that competition makes our products better. Remember the junk
that Detroit once sold us? THEY had to change because Americans got wise to
the quality of the Japanese cars but it made them better for it and it made
for better American cars as well.

Rascal