RE: RE: O/T ATV?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 17:31:11 EDT

It won't fit that well, but you can probably get it shoved in there...
I know that between the wheel wells is NOT 4' (48"), so you'd have to drive
over that area to have the front tires against the front wall of the bed.
As well, the bed is 6'6" long (78") so the quad is also too long. But with
the tailgate opened, you could strap it down and it won't go anywhere.

What you should really know is the dimensions of your wheel wells, and if
they are too long or tall to fit under the quad and between it's wheels. ;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....