RE: RE: O/T ATV?

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 17:57:54 EDT

That's what i figured..
I knew the tail gate wouldn't close but, i wasn't sure of the fender well
dimensions.
I guess i'll have to ask the guy what the dim is from the ground to the
running boards on the quad and the distance between the wheels. I hate to
buy a trailer too but that may be my only option.
What will really make it fun is having the dak another 6" taller that the
original ride height. lol
--Hop
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html